Work for an Award Winning Company……..Best Places to Work!
Our client is a technology-driven global company built on entrepreneurial innovation, integrity, and teamwork. Through their product leadership, they’ve been changing lives and changing industries, including medical devices, fabrics, electronics, and manufacturing, for more.
Associates in Gore Enterprise functions support the work done by the divisions of Gore. They are looking for an HR Advisor to join our HR Services team in the U.S. in Flagstaff, AZ.
The HR team aspires to create Enterprise capability to attract great people, energize and develop associates, and form high performing teams and organizations to achieve the Enterprise Objectives.
If you are searching for a company where you can make a difference, we’re looking for you. In this role, you will support associates with their HR related inquiries by diagnosing, resolving and/or connecting them to the most appropriate HR resource to meet their needs. You will also be responsible for data input, management, and integrity of the information provided from the businesses and associates.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be passionate about providing HR support for a world-class manufacturer
- Be energized by collaborating on cross functional teams
- Recognize the importance of building and maintaining strong interpersonal relationships
- Serving as primary point of contact for providing solutions to HR needs:
- Handling inquiries and requests from associates
- Assign incoming cases to HR team
- Developing relationships of trust and confidence
- Taking personal responsibility for resolving issues for associates, even if resolution requires coordination outside of the team or function * Documenting details of all inquiries and other work presented by associates and the business using HR case management tools
- Be part of the HR Services team to inform and guide associates to Gore HR policies, processes, and guidelines effectively, consistently, and culturally aligned to support our associates and business needs.
- Building and maintaining proficient working knowledge of associate HR requirements, policies, and practices
- Responding confidently and resourcefully to changing circumstances and priorities
- Partnering closely with other HR associates in support of enterprise and business-specific efforts
- Look for ways to simplify and continually improve the associate experience by:
- Acting on opportunities/insights to innovate existing processes and systems
- Offering suggestions for changes that improve work efficiency and quality
- Finding alternative solutions that improve results in the face of shifting priorities * Establish relational connection and subject matter credibility, where applicable, with leaders and associates across region(s) to deliver a great associate experience
- Various Administrative duties such as filing, processing incoming mail, mailing communication out, maintaining required legal postings, scanning documents, etc.
- Minimum three years of HR or customer-facing work experience
- Demonstrates the ability to work flexibly in ambiguous situations and is willing to adapt to changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, plan, and drive work to completion
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information
- Excellent customer service skills and ethics
- High degree of computer literacy, and an interest in learning new systems and digital tools, as needed
- Practices and is a good role model for Gore culture and principles
- Ability to foster positive and influential relationships with people from all levels
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize large and complex workload
- For hiring outside of the US:
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Human Resources
- PHR, SHRM-CP, or equivalent HR certification
- Demonstrated ability to resolve complex human resource inquiries
Experience with PeopleSoft, IBM Notes, CRM System
This is a one year temporary assignment
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 /hour