Performance Staffing has paired with a renowned beverage company, searching for a Sr. Payroll Specialist. Our ideal candidate will support the processing of payroll and payroll related activities in addition to a wide range of human resources administration. The Sr. Payroll Specialist will work closely with our accounting department providing ongoing payroll support to our Controller on a bi-weekly basis as it involves the reconciliation of our payroll financials.
• Responsible for Bi-Weekly payroll for 300 employees
• Processes payroll check exceptions and court-ordered deductions
• HR administration; recruitment, background screening, on-boarding & benefit presentation and administration
• Responsible for accurate year-end payroll and W-2 processing and government reporting
• Ensure that all payroll processing related controls and narratives are kept up to date and accurately represent current best practices
• Ensures ADP is submitting timely reporting and payment of the employer’s and employees’ withholding taxes and miscellaneous withholdings to appropriate agencies
• Maintains knowledge of applicable state and federal wage and hour laws. Facilitates management and employee understanding of payroll requirements and procedures
5+ years of experience in an accounting and finance function
Proficient with MS Excel,
Prior Experience with ADP Workforce Now; Time & Attendance, eScreen & SaSS.
BA/BS degree in Finance or Accounting preferred
Position is located in Flagstaff
Medical, Dental, Vision
Life Insurance, Short Term Disability
401(k) with a Generous Company Match
LifeMart Employee Discount Program
Vacation Time Off
Paid Sick Leave
If you are interested in this role, have prior experience, and have a great personality please apply today! Please email an up-to-date resume to Staffing Specialist, Cory Bitahey (email@example.com) citing this advertisement, and get registered with Performance Staffing.