Performance Staffing has paired with several local organizations, both public and private, who are seeking Accounting Technicians and Bookkeepers to help with a variety of financial tasks, including (but not limited to):
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Financial Reporting
- Payment verifications and reconciliations
- Credit collections
We are seeking candidates who will be successful not only because they have the appropriate experience, but also have the following personality characteristics:
- Strong work ethic
- Punctual and reliable
- Great attitude towards the work and their coworkers
- Ability to be flexible towards the work
These roles are offered temporarily, with a range of hours offered. The compensation also varies by organization and position.
By applying for this role, you will be registered with Performance Staffing, which offers a host of benefits:
- You will be eligible for a variety of different temporary and permanent positions that match your background and experience
- Have access to different job openings that are not necessarily available to the general public
- Receive weekly paychecks for any work performed
- Have the flexibility to find work that suits your needs
If you are interested in this role, and have proven experience with a range of the above responsibilities, start the application process by:
1. clicking performancestaff.securedportals.com/apply/
2. Creating a new account (please include an up-to-date resume)
From there, please call Performance Staffing on 928-526-6499 to schedule an appointment to complete your registration.
If you are already registered with us, or have any questions before you register, please contact Staffing Specialist, Shilo Bailey (928-526-6499 OR email@example.com) with any questions, citing this advertisement.