Performance Staffing has paired with a fast-growing and busy restoration company, as they are seeking Carpenters across a variety of skill levels. The chosen candidate will have experience, skill and/or aptitude for a variety of types of carpentry, including (but not limited to)
• Rough carpentry – formwork, roofing and other structural work
• Joister – laying floor joists
• Trim carpenter – specializing in moldings, trims, mantles, skirting and other ornamental work
• Install carpentry – installing windows, door, cabinets, etc.
• Framing – developing framework of buildings
• Roofer – rafters, beams, trusses, and roof construction
• Joining/finish carpentry – fine woodworking, fittings, doors, windows, detailing
The selected candidate will demonstrate the ability to:
• Follow blueprints and building plans to meet client needs
• Follow direction from any superiors, including Site Leads, Superintendents, and Project Managers
• Be mature and responsible – knows when to handle issues themselves, but also knows when it’s best to escalate a problem
• Take ownership of their work
• Work with all sorts of personalities – must be able to work well with all levels of fellow employees, as well as having the ability to have positive interactions with customers
• keeps safety as #1 priority on the job site
• Take initiative as they see fit
The position has standard hours of Monday – Friday, 7AM – 5PM with the possibility later finishes and weekend work in order to meet deadlines. Further, this position is being offered between $15 – $25, dependent on experience.
If you’re interested in joining a well-established company that offers opportunities for growth and advancement through the company, as well as amazing company culture and continued training opportunities, apply today!
Please email an up-to-date resume to Alie Brabec: firstname.lastname@example.org.