Performance Staffing has paired with a local masonry manufacturer, as they are in need of an Equipment Operator to join their team on a full time, permanent basis.
The chosen candidate will have proven skills and experience across a range of different heavy machinery, such as:
- Forklift operation (no certification required, in-house certification offered)
- Loader operation (no certification required, in-house certification offered)
- Palletizer operation (ideal, but not required)
This position is a 40 hr/week position (Tuesday – Friday, 10hr shifts).
In addition to the equipment operation duties expected, the Equipment Operator will also:
- Perform forklift/loader and other machinery inspections
- Assist with all masonry production processes
- Perform maintenance for facilities, equipment and machinery
- Assists with facilities cleanliness
- Be required to pass a drug test
Our client offers a host of benefits for the candidate who is chosen for this role:
- Pay range: $13/hr – $16.50/hr
- Following a 90-day probationary period:
- Holiday pay
- Dental care
- Term life insurance
- Voluntary insurance
- Paid time off
- Uniforms provided
- Safety bonuses
If you are interested in this role and have proven experience with a range of the above responsibilities, apply today! Please include an up-to-date resume. Contact Staffing Specialist, Cory Bitahey (928-526-6499 OR firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions, citing this advertisement.