Performance Staffing has paired with a local landscaping company, as they are in need of an Irrigation Technician to join their team on a year-round, permanent basis.
The chosen candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- 2 years of irrigation experience
- Snow plowing and holiday lighting experience is a plus but not required
This position is a 40 hr/week position (Monday – Friday, start times can either be between 6 and 8 AM and end times can be between 4 and 6 PM during their normal season).
Some of the duties and responsibilities for this position are:
- Turn irrigation systems back on in the spring
- Winterize irrigation systems in the fall
- Troubleshoot and diagnose irrigation issues
- Repair lines, backflows, stop-and-wastes
- Program and install timers
- Adjust sprinkler heads
- Design and install new irrigation systems
Our client offers a host of benefits for the candidate who is chosen for this role:
- Pay range: $17 – $23/hr, depending on experience
- Steady winter work with snow removal and holiday lighting
- Matching retirement of 3% after 1 year of employment
- 3 days of PTO after 90-day probationary period
- Weekly 1-on-1 meetings with employees
- Company trips and other social activities
- Employee training’s outside of Flagstaff
- Monthly incentives
If you are interested in this role and have proven experience with a range of the above responsibilities, apply today! Please include an up-to-date resume. Contact Staffing Specialist, Cory Bitahey (928-526-6499 OR firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions, citing this advertisement.