Performance Staffing has paired with a local landscaping company, as they are in need of a Lawn Landscaping Foreman in their maintenance division to join their team on a fulltime, permanent basis.
The chosen candidate will have the following landscaping skills and experience:
- 2 years of landscape maintenance
- 2 years of leadership experience
This position is a 40 hr/week position (Monday – Friday, start times can either be between 6 and 8 AM and end times can be between 4 and 6 PM during their normal season).
Some of the duties and responsibilities for this position are:
- Working in the field with a crew of 1-2 members to complete daily lawn and maintenance jobs
- Proficient use of lawn mowers, weed eaters, blowers, and handheld tools
- Clearing snow for residential and commercial clients
- Promoting safety and quality on job sites
- Daily communication with the landscaping supervisor
- Quality checking of job sites
- Filling out daily log sheets
Our client offers a host of benefits for the candidate who is chosen for this role:
- Pay range: $16 – $18/hr, depending on experience
- Steady winter work with snow removal and holiday lighting
- Matching retirement of 3% after 1 year of employment
- 3 days of PTO after 90-day probationary period
- Weekly 1-on-1 meetings with employees
- Company trips and other social activities
- Employee trainings outside of Flagstaff
- Monthly incentives
If you are interested in this role and have proven experience with a range of the above responsibilities, apply today! Please include an up-to-date resume. Contact Staffing Specialist, Cory Bitahey (928-526-6499 OR email@example.com) with any questions, citing this advertisement.