Performance Staffing has partnered with an automotive company that manufactures car parts for electric vehicles such as Tesla and many others! We are looking for fill several 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift positions. These positions will be fulltime, Monday – Friday, pays $17.50+ per hour with the possibility for permanent placement.
1st shift: 6:50am – 3pm, Monday – Friday
2nd shift: 2:50pm – 11pm, Monday – Friday
3rd shift: 10:50pm – 7am, Sunday Night – Friday Morning
Pay: $17.50 per hour + $1 shift differential for 2nd and 3rd shift
Job Purpose: Set up, operate, or tend machines to saw, cut, mill, drill, slit, punch, crimp, notch, or bend aluminum material.
- Education and Experience: 1 -2 years manufacturing experience and a High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Knowledge & Skills: Basic arithmetic and knowledge of shop practices and procedures, production processes, quality control, manufacturing machines and related tools preferred.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the Job:
- Operate machinery and inspection equipment to make quality aluminum parts, safely and efficiently, following established production and quality instructions
- Read work orders, routings, quality plan and production schedules to determine specifications, such as materials to be used, dimensions and tolerances.
- Measure completed work pieces to verify conformance to specifications, using micrometers, gauges, calipers, templates, or rulers.
- Examine completed work pieces for defects such as chipped edges and marred surfaces, and sort defective pieces according to types of flaws.
- Load work pieces or chemical solutions into machines.
- Set up, operate, or tend machines to saw, cut, shear, slit, punch, crimp, notch, bend, or straighten aluminum material.
- Start machines, monitor their operations, and record operational data.
- Test and adjust machine speeds and actions, according to product specifications, and using gauges and hand tools.
Training Requirements: New Employee orientation, On-The-Job, OJT refresher as needed, SPC, PPE, Operator Instructions, Inspection Instructions
Physical Demands: Requires standing for long periods of time and some walking (up to 7 hours), using hands to handle, control, or feel objects, tools or controls; frequent repetitive movement, bending or twisting, lifting up to 10 lbs frequently, and occasionally up to 50 lbs; Exposure to sounds and noise levels that are distracting or uncomfortable, and wearing common protective or safety equipment.
To apply please complete an online application and contact our office to schedule an interview citing this advertisement.
For any questions or concerns please contact our office, 928-526-6499