We are looking for a Maintenance Technician for an apartment complex here in Flagstaff. This position pays $16 – $30 per hour depending on experience and would potentially lead to permanent placement after 30 working days.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Meticulous upkeep of grounds, amenities, building exteriors and leasing office, parking lots and other community buildings.
- Remove trash from office areas and apartment community perimeter on a daily basis.
- Assist in the preparation of market ready units, including remove trash from vacant apartments (trash outs) prior to make-ready.
- Assist Maintenance Supervisor/Property Manager and/or perform assigned maintenance tasks in a timely manner.
- Assist in the cleaning of available apartments and or models.
- Assist maintenance team with snow removal (If applicable).
- Assist in the troubleshoot/repair of mechanical, carpentry and electrical problems.
- Complete minor repairs and building improvements.
- When applicable, place safety hazard signs in the building including wet paint and wet floor warning signs.
- Respond to any major spills or other cleaning crises.
- Assist with make-ready units by painting, repairing and replacing items throughout the unit
Resumes may be required for this position.
Please contact our office and cite this listing for more information or details.