Performance Staffing has paired with an e-Commerce company. They are currently looking to fill multiple temporary position as an Ordering Processing Associate.
Primary duties and responsibilities will include:
• Manual review of orders to validate purchases
• Various analytics of job functions and reporting on daily/weekly trends
• Work closely in assisting with customer issues and be in communication with the IT department about issues that arise
• Monitor and correct orders that experience issues
• Monitor delivery exceptions and send communications to customers
• Process and ship physical gift cards
• Process returns received from customers and employees
• Send back packages received to the warehouse on a weekly basis
Some functional Competencies:
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to deal with problem situations in a professional manner
• Problem solving abilities
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
*MUST PASS CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK
This is a 40 hr/week position and is expected to last approximately 4 months starting ASAP through the end of February. Must be able to work shifts Monday – Sunday.
• Pay: $13.00/hr
• 40 hr/week
• Temporary, 4 months
• ASAP start date
• Multiple positions available
If you are interested in this role, have prior experience, and have a great personality please apply today! Please email an up-to-date resume to Staffing Specialist, Cory Bitahey (firstname.lastname@example.org) citing this advertisement, and get registered with Performance Staffing.