Performance Staffing has partnered with the City of Flagstaff Parks and Rec. Division and they are in need of Fulltime Landscapers for various positions. The position(s) will last until early Fall and have the possibility of being Temp-to-Perm depending on job performance. There are a variety of Weekday and Weekend shifts available and pay starts at $15 per hour.
As a Landscaper you could be:
- Maintaining the City Parks and Trail System (FUTS) around Flagstaff
- Picking up trashing and keeping Parks clean
- Mow lawns and maintain landscaping
Ideal candidates MUST be able to:
- Pass a Criminal Background check
- Pass a Finger Print Clearance check
- Have a valid Drivers License
- Obtain a Tetanus Shot (or provide declination)
- Work outside in various elements/weather
- Lift 25 – 40lbs unassisted (50 – 80lbs assisted)
Students are welcome to apply!
For more information please contact our office, 928-526-6499, and cite this advertisement.
To expedite the registration process please complete an online application before contacting our office.