Performance Staffing will supply temporary employees that are knowledgeable and eager to work in the following areas:
- General Office and Administrative
- Data Entry
- Information Technology
- Light Industrial and Labor
- AND hundreds of other job categories
We get to know our candidates. We take the time to understand and evaluate their workplace skills, preferences and aspirations.
Performance Staffing’s clients value our expertise and the amount of time we spend evaluating our candidates. This helps us determine which candidates will be the right match for your particular position and organization
In addition to utilizing the PreValuate system to evaluate and analyze a candidate’s workplace skills, we engage in a thorough personal interview and perform a reference check with a previous employer.
In depth assessments conducted by our experienced staff include:
- Comprehensive Interview
- Workplace Reference
- Extensive Skill Testing and Training
- Criminal Background Checks and Drug Testing, as requested.
When you use Performance Staffing, we assume responsibility for the following:
- Weekly payroll administration and funding
- All payroll related costs such as Federal and state tax payments and filings
- Unemployment insurance and related claims
- Workers compensation insurance
- W-2 filings and distribution
- Compliance with the Affordable Care Act
- Compliance with all local, state and federal laws including The Fair Wages and Healthy Families Act
Performance Staffing is responsible for all employment related costs. We can save you time and money by recruiting for your specific employment needs, so you can focus on what’s most important… your business.